Welcome To FRCA
Welcome to First Regional Compost Authority website. Currently, if you are a Resident from any of the following Municipalities: Allen Township, Bath Borough, Bushkill Township, East Allen Township, Lehigh Township, Lower Nazareth Township, Moore Township, Northampton Borough, Catasaqua you can drop off your yard waste at our facility.
Winter Storm Riley Clean-up Hours - effect until 3/10/18
- Monday March 5, 2018 - 8am to 3pm
- Tuesday March 6, 2018 - 8am to 3pm
- Wednesday March 7, 2018 - 8am to 3pm
- Thursday March 8, 2018 - 8am to 3pm
- Friday March 9, 2018 - 8am to 12(noon)
- Saturday March 10, 2018 - 8am to 12(noon)
These hours are subject to change without notice. Please call 610-262-1000 for updated hours of operation. Any additional winter weather closures will be posted on WFMZ-TV.
Winter Hours (weather permitting) - effect until 3/20/18
- Tuesday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 12pm
We currently accept the following items:
- Leaves - loose or in brown bio-degradable bags.
- Brush (natural & untreated wood) - Up to 8" diameter
(Bigger pieces and stumps need prior approval before drop off).
- Christmas Trees - free of tinsel, lights, ornaments and plastic bags.
- Yard Waste - hedge trimmings, garden and plant residue.
- Grass clippings (special rules apply).
- Sod (call for additional information)